Licencing Information for AGEHR Music
We are thrilled that you have chosen to play and/or record Handbell Musicians of America music (AGEHR Music Publishing), and we wish to make the process of securing your mechanical or synchronization license as quick and easy as possible.
Posting, broadcasting, recording of any nature and concerts that generate income are all subject to licensing. Licensing is necessary to responsibly provide royalty payments to AGEHR composers for their work. For questions about licensing, please contact Brian Childers at [email protected]
CHURCH GROUPS PLEASE NOTE: We would encourage all churches using AGEHR Music and wishing to stream services or produce a podcast to sign up with OneLicense.net. You simply and easily indicate what AGEHR music you have played, and OneLicense provides licensing protection. (This is not a service currently available for community groups.)
For licensing to record on CD/DVD, please compile the information listed below and email or call Shelly Horn at [email protected] or 937-438-0085 (ext. 803). Once the scope of your project is known, an invoice will be sent to you and you can send a check to us. The process is simple and easy!
- What type of recording are you doing? CD or DVD
- How many CDs or DVDs are you producing?
- Which AGEHR Music Publishing piece(s) are you recording?
CD/DVD cost is $10 minimum for the first 118 CD copies, and then 9.1 cents per song, per CD/DVD after that.
The synchronization rate for performing on TV varies on a case-by-case basis.
Please email or call Shelly Horn at [email protected] or 937-438-0085 (ext. 803) for assistance.
For uploading a video or recording to YouTube, Facebook, or other social media sources and for livestream/podcast licensing…
…there are two licensing options:
- One-song/one-time streaming/podcast license good for the period of one year: Cost $35.
- Blanket streaming/podcast license good for one year on all AGEHR music. Cost: $125. This blanket license requires that you send a report to [email protected] on a quarterly basis. After one year, you would need to secure a new license.