Due to circumstances beyond our control we have had to move all Pinnacle activities and sleeping rooms to a new venue. We are excited that we have been able to secure space at the Hyatt Regency DFW, located on the grounds of the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. The Hyatt Regency is offering the same rates and amenities provided by the previous venue including complimentary in-room internet access. Due to the change in venue to the Hyatt Regency, it was necessary to adapt the event schedule to better fit the new location. All classes are still in the same class session number, but the time of some sessions and other activities have been changed.
Please review the updated schedule and other event details at pinnacle.handbellmusicians.org.
Some benefits of the change in venue include:
- Free transportation between airport terminals and the hotel
- Free garage parking for hotel guests and event attendees
- Almost all event space located on one floor with centrally located exhibit space near easily accessible classrooms
- Continuous shuttle service throughout the event to shops and restaurants in nearby Grapevine – just a short 7-minute drive away – for just $5/day. Complimentary shuttles will be provided on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Showcase and Feature concerts will now take place on the same stage with ample seating available for the audience
If you have already registered for the event, you need to do nothing. As mentioned above, all classes are still offered in the same class session number. Only slight adjustments have been made to some class sessions and other activities during the event.
If you have already made hotel room reservations at the Hilton Anatole, your reservations will automatically be transferred to the Hyatt Regency. Assuming you provided an email address when you made your reservation with the Hilton Anatole, you will receive an email confirmation once your reservation has been moved to the Hyatt Regency DFW.
To protect against fraud, the Hilton Anatole will NOT be able to provide the Hyatt Regency DFW with any credit card information attached to your reservation. Therefore, after receiving confirmation that your reservation has been transferred, you will need to call the Hyatt and provide a credit card to guarantee your reservation. You must do this before June 1, 2015 or your reservation will be cancelled.
Going forward, new reservations should be made with the Hyatt Regency DFW using this link – https://resweb.passkey.com/go/Handbells. You may also call 1-888-421-1442 and request the group rate for Handbell Musicians Pinnacle. Be sure to specify the Hyatt Regency DFW and the event dates when making your request.