Become a Sustaining Partner
Upgrade your membership to SUSTAINING PARTNER and play an important role in ensuring the future of Handbell Musicians of America.
As a SUSTAINING PARTNER
You are CONNECTED to the handbell community
You are IN PARTNERSHIP with other handbell musicians
You are NURTURED through education and resources
IN = Ownership
As a member, YOU are an OWNER in this organization.
Our Mission is YOUR Mission – Handbell Musicians of America is dedicated to advancing the musical art of handbell/handchime ringing through education, community, and communication
Our Vision is YOUR Vision – Uniting people to create a diverse community in which handbell musicians of every skill level realize their full potential through a musically respected art form.
Sustaining Partner Annual Contribution – $1500
- All standard benefits of regular membership
- Prominent recognition in each issue of Overtones, national event programs, on our website and in person at national events and others where board members are present
- 10% discount on registration for national events for the individual member
- Dedicated contact email address and phone number to the national office
- Private social meeting opportunities with national board members at events
To become a Sustaining Partner or for more information, please contact the national office.
We thank the following who have already committed their support as Sustaining Partners:
Lisa and Charles Arnold
Beth Ann Edwards
Pamela (P.L.) Grove
Bill and Carolynne Mathis
D. Linda McKechnie
Wilson Van Tine
Karen Van Wert
Jessica Westgard Larson