Playing handbells is a skill they will keep long after college, whether they plan on working in the education system or faith-based community, or they plan to continue playing as a hobby in a community ensemble.
College students who are members of their school’s handbell ensemble are eligible to receive a FREE ONE-YEAR SUB-MEMBERSHIP in Handbell Musicians of America. A fully-paid Handbell Musician Membership in the name of the school, the ensemble, or the ensemble’s director is required.*
- Online edition of our bi-monthly journal, Overtones with feature articles and educational articles for school, community, and faith-based music settings as well as rehearsal material and free music
- Access to our growing library of online resources for musicians, students, and directors
- Subscription to our e-newsletters, including E-Notes and Event-Notes to keep you informed of everything that is happening in the handbell world
- Your own login and password to access members-only content on our website
DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
ISSUE OF OVERTONES
Membership in Handbell Musicians of America…
- Gives you opportunities to connect and form life-long friendships with other handbell musicians.
- Provides you with unparalleled access to opportunities for learning from the most innovative, talented and knowledgeable people in the art.
- Makes you an integral part of an organization that is THE principal voice of the handbell/handchime art form and is dedicated to advancing the art through education, community and communication.
To enroll student ringers as members, complete this form and return to email@example.com. Need assistance? Call 937-438-0085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*After the first year, sub-memberships may be continued for $10 annually as long as the sub-member remains part of a member organization.