Emmanuel Presbyterian Church has an opening for a part-time Handbell Choir Director who is creative in choosing and leading handbell music throughout the church year. Emmanuel is a reformed-tradition church with a largely traditional music history. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and plan handbell music offerings for Sunday worship and special music events throughout the church year.
- Lead choir in offering handbell music offerings of various styles and formats-September through June.
- Establish regular practice schedule with the handbell choir participants.
- Plan and coordinate music program direction with the pastor, Worship Planning Team, Director of Music and other music leaders of the church (i.e., Organist/Accompanist, Children’s Choir Director.)
This is a part-time position (5 hours per week, September through June). Yearly salary is approximately $2400 depending on experience. If interested, please submit a cover letter and résumé via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to the church at:
Emmanuel Presbyterian Church
1900 Willamette Drive
West Linn, OR 97068
Attn: Personnel Committee
Handbells/Handchimes for Sale
For sale: 3rd octave only of Malmark Handbells with cases; we would like to sell in order to buy
lower bells in the 5th octave. They were purchased in 1980 and are in good condition. We are asking $3000 OBO.
Deanna Daniel – minister of music
Lake George Bible Church
8989 CR 90
PO box 236
Lake George, Colorado 80827
Refurbished three octave set of Schulmerich handbells (37, C4-C7) for sale, one owner only, these are in great condition. They come completely & professionally serviced! Email me for cost/details, Neil Gertner, email@example.com or 530 355 8220.
Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Beaumont TX., has a three (3) octave set of Schulmerich hand bells for sale. The bells were last professionally serviced by Mark Bond in 2011. Asking $5,000.
Additional materials for sale:
20 Schulmerich hand bell tables, with foam. Asking $100 / table (includes the foam).
10 stackable metal risers. Asking $20 / riser
If you are a Handbell Musicians of America member who wishes to post a notice on this page, please send an email to us which includes:
- the content of the notice (please keep it brief; we may edit longer notices)
- your Handbell Musicians of America membership number
- your name
The Guild reserves the right to remove a notice at any time. Most notices will be removed after one month.