Beginning February 1, a new monthly e-mail will be sent to all members as well as other handbell enthusiasts who opt in.
Event-Notes is a comprehensive list of all the Sponsored and Endorsed events happening around the Guild. In addition, members can submit their upcoming concerts, workshops, and special events for inclusion on the list.
The newsletter will be organized by Area so readers can easily find all the concerts, learning events, and other handbell experiences happening near them in the coming weeks.
Guidelines for Submission
- Only current members in good standing may submit events for inclusion. The group or individual performing or the presenting organization of the event must be the member.
- Each submission must include the following details:
- Member Name & Member Number
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Location including venue, street address, city and state
- Event Admission (if any)
- Web link for additional event information
- One sentence description of event (optional)
- Deadline for submissions is the 15th of the month prior to newsletter publication. So, for the February 1 edition, the deadline for submission is January 15.
- Only one submission is required for multiple issues of the newsletter. Once an event is added to the listing, it will remain on the list until the date has passed. If a membership lapses, any event listings associated with that membership will also be removed.
Each newsletter will include events happening over the next three months. Approved sponsored and endorsed events will automatically be included so it is not necessary to send in a separate submission.